This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:11 a.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 2:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Richard Moore, 22, for assault in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 1:01 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 7:54 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Rowena Reeves, 51, in the 300 block of Village Street, for two counts of assault; she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:36 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a report of an assault in the 300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 8:29 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of child abuse in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 12:01 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 43-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault; he was taken to LCCC and held on no bail.
• At 5:25 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic violence restraining order violation in the Juneau area.
• At 7:52 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested Pyke Haralovich, 23, for DUI, attempted tampering with physical evidence and fourth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance, in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard; he was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:48 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Mallory Brand, 28, for DUI on Egan Drive; her vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:28 p.m. Saturday, JPD stopped Corinna Nelson-Felkl, 28, in the 4500 block of Glacier Spur Road and arrested her for DUI after her breath alcohol test reportedly registered 0.135 percent; she was taken to LCCC and her vehicle was impounded for 72 hours.
• At 3:26 p.m. Saturday, JPD cited Kyle Anderson Jr., 33, in the 800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for being an intoxicated person on a licensed premise.
• At 8:31 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a reported fight in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway; a 27-year-old man reported having been assaulted by a 24-year-old man.
• At 2:43 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Margaret Nemaia, 30, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for disorderly conduct after she reportedly was fighting in public; she as issued a citation to appear in court and released at the scene.
• At 3:04 a.m. Sunday, JPD cited Dion McCabe, 20, for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
Fire and medical
• On Friday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 17 EMS calls and two medical transports in the area throughout the day.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to 20 EMS calls and two medical transports. At 2:56 a.m., firefighters responded to a fire alarm on Ann Coleman Road, but no sign of smoke or fire was found. At 3:11 p.m., they were dispatched to a fire alarm on Fourth Street that had been triggered by a malfunctioning boiler. At 6:40 p.m., firefighters responded to a dumpster fire on Savikko Road and extinguished it.
• At 12:44 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 9:25 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of alcohol in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 9:46 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 11:22 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a reported theft from a business in the 200 block of Seward Street.
• At 11:36 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report from a 13-year-old boy in the 8600 block of Short Way that his Trek bicycle had been stolen.
• At 11:26 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report from a 63-year-old man in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive that his bicycle had been stolen.
• At 4:44 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing in the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 2:22 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to a house, with a window valued at $500 having been broken.
• At 9:17 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report from a 61-year-old man in the 1600 block of Douglas Highway that his vehicle had been vandalized.
• At 9:53 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report from a 25-year-old man in the 300 block of Egan Drive that his truck had been rifled through and $300 in items had been taken.
• At 4:42 a.m. Sunday, JPD received a report from a 43-year-old man in the 200 block of marine Way that his vehicle was rifled.
• At 7:22 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a report of a vehicle theft in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 11:23 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Scott Thistle, 52, in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for a parole warrant; he was taken to LCCC and held without bail.