This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:38 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Natalia Sanders, 33, for assault in the downtown area. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:02 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Mark Brown, 50, for assault in the downtown area. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:42 a.m. Sunday, JPD cited and released Tyler Phillip, 21, for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:20 p.m. Sunday, a 47-year-old woman reported a 46-year-old man violated the conditions of a domestic violence protective order in the Juneau area.
• At 2:51 p.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of fraud in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 10:49 a.m. Sunday, a 76-year-old woman reported a 40-year-old woman stole her credit card and fraudulently used it to make purchases. Investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to eight EMS calls, three transport calls, two mobility assistance calls and one open burn complaint.
• On Friday, CCFR responded to four EMS calls, two calls cancelled en route and one transport call.
• On Saturday, CCFR responded to six EMS calls, two calls that were cancelled en route, one transport call, one burn complaint, one report of an unknown odor that was not detected by fire personnel, one false fire alarm and twice units were sent to Shell Simmons Drive to contain/clean-up a fuel leak. Later in the day a unit was dispatched to Postal Way to assist with an intoxicated person who was turned over to a Rainforest Recovery Unit.
• On Sunday, CCFR responded to seven EMS calls, one mobility assistance call, one distress call where JPD took over, one transport call, one call that was cancelled en route and one call to assist with a fuel leak on Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 11:09 p.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released two 17-year-old boys for consuming alcohol in the 2900 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 3:22 a.m. Sunday, JPD cited and released Darryn Lee, 19, for consuming alcohol.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:22 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a three-vehicle collision in the 3500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. There were no injuries and damage to the involved vehicles is estimated to be greater than $8,000.
• At 7:12 a.m. Sunday, a 62-year-old man reported his white 2005 Chevy pickup was stolen in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 1:38 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a reported theft in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 10:27 a.m. Monday, a 44-year-old woman reported her red Kona bicycle was stolen sometime within the last week in the 9400 block of Berners Avenue.
• At 10:54 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of sexual abuse of a minor in the Juneau area. Confidential investigation continues.
• At 1:45 p.m. Saturday, a 56-year-old man reported minor vandalism to his vehicle in the Juneau area.
• At 1:25 p.m. Saturday, a 25-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled in the 9100 block of James Boulevard sometime during the week. Her white iPad valued at $600 was stolen.