This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:17 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to an assault in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The victim, a 41-year-old man, refused to cooperate with the investigation. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:39 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested John Forchemer Jr., 33, in the 100 block of Franklin Street for violating the conditions of his release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center where he was held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:31 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Lorraine Paul, 41, for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Front Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:19 p.m., JPD received a report of a possible domestic assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:42 p.m. Sunday, a 2013 Ford Flex and a 2008 Toyota sedan collided at Egan Drive and Whittier Street. Both vehicles were totaled and the intersection was temporarily closed. Both drivers were transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for minor injuries.
• At 4:32 p.m. Sunday, an unknown vehicle struck an unattended 2000 dodge van in the Dimond Park Field House in the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop damaging the rear tail light area. Investigation continues.
• At 10:32 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of sexual abuse of a minor in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 11:06 a.m. Monday, JPD received a report of sexual abuse of a minor in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 12:34 p.m. Sunday, JPD took a 52-year-old woman in the Juneau area into protective custody. Alcohol was involved.