This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:22 p.m. Tuesday, Felicia Evenson, 28, was arrested in the 100 block of Marine Way for disorderly conduct, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center where she was released on her own recognizance. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:10 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested a 50-year-old man for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 8:26 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated domestic-violence related criminal mischief. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:38 p.m. Tuesday, Steven West, 57, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 100 block of Main Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:08 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated drug activity in the Juneau area.
• At 9:24 p.m. Tuesday, Petyo D. Shulekov, 22, was arrested for harassment in the first degree in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to LCCC and released on his own recognizance.
• At 3:29 p.m. Tuesday, Randy Lee, 30, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:29 p.m. Tuesday, Jonathon Knight, 25, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:06 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of theft on Egan Drive.
• At 7:25 p.m. Tuesday, Allen Lee, 31, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 11100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:25 p.m. Tuesday, a 23-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle in the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 1:25 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a vehicle trespass in the 8000 block of Glacier Highway. Joshua R. Jones, 24, was arrested on a $100 outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear for arraignment on original charge open lewdness. Charges were not pursued regarding the vehicle rifling.
• At 5:34 a.m. Wednesday, a 61-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled through in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 2:02 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated the theft of a vehicle in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 7:21 a.m. Wednesday, Kerry K. Leaf was arrested as a fugitive from justice on a $20,000 extraditable warrant out of Texas. He was taken to LCCC.