This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:03 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested a 34-year-old man for unlawful contact, violating conditions of release and five outstanding JPD warrants. Domestic violence related.
• At 9:09 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic violence assault. Investigation continues.
• At 9:14 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to open lewdness. Investigation continues.
• At 8:48 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a sexual asssault downtown. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 2:13 p.m. Tuesday, Situk Harry, 36, was cited and released for larceny after stealing $42 worth of alcohol in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 12:22 p.m. Tuesday, Francisco Salgado, 48, and Alejandra Salgado de Teran, 59, were warrested on outstanding warrants in the 300 block of Fourth Street. Both were taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:25 p.m. Tuesday, JPD performed a traffic stop in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway, and Dwayne Clements was arrested on an outstanding no-bail misdemeanor warrant for failure to report to jail. He was also cited for driving without a license. His vehicle was impounded.