This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:12 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance on Ferry Way and arrested Willie Gillen, 28, for disorderly conduct; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Facility and held on $150 bail.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 15 EMS calls and five medical transports in the area throughout the day.
• At 11:24 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of an intoxicated person in the 200 block of Marine Way.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:53 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 1100 block of Eighth Street with no injuries reported.
• At 9:46 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash into a parked vehicle on Front Street, with no reported injuries.
• At 8:12 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft on Engineers Cutoff Road.
• At 8:23 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 3400 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report at Sealaska Plaza.