This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:35 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a reported burglary in the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard.
• At 5:34 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive and cited Patrick Reifers, 49, for criminal mischief and criminal trespass.
• At 7:56 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area and arrested a man for second-degree domestic violence assault; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Fire and medical
• On Monday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 18 EMS calls and six medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 12:34 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a burning electrical smell on Nowell Drive; an overheating heating unit was located and cooled down.
• On Tuesday, a Coast Guard Station Juneau small-boat crew and two CCFR EMTs transported a woman experiencing breathing complications from the cruise ship Regatta. The station’s 45-foot Response Boat-Medium crew transported the woman to awaiting emergency personnel in Juneau.
Motor vehicle collision
• At 12:01 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report by a bicyclist of being struck by a pickup truck in the area of Trinity Drive.
• At 9:54 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report by a 48-year-old woman in the 200 block of Marine Way regarding a hit and run in which her parked Lexus sustained damage to the rear bumper.
• At 12:24 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report by a 67-year-old man in the 1400 block of Harbor Way that his barbecue, worth an estimated $110, and a propane tank worth $200 had been stolen.
• At 2:21 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report from a business in the 11000 block of Auke Lake Way regarding the theft of gas from several vehicles.
• At 2:52 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a stolen cellphone valued at $500 from the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 10:20 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the theft of a vehicle registration tab in the 9200 block of Sharon Street.
• At 7:14 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 63-year-old man in the 100 block of Savikko Road that items had been stolen from his truck in the harbor parking lot.
• At 9:40 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of tools from a business in the 1700 block of Anka Street, valued at more than $7,250.
• At 9:49 a.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 48-year-old woman in the 300 block of Franklin Street that her rhododendron had been stolen; it was later recovered.
• At 10:12 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a Yamaha outboard motor in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 11:15 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of trespassing in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:30 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report by a 27-year-old woman in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road that her Subaru had been stolen.