This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:08 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an assault in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive; investigation continues.
• At 11:41 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls and five medical transports n the area throughout the day.
• At 12:12 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a controlled burn that got out of hand on Point Lena Loop; units maintained scene safety until the Forest Service arrived.
• At 1:23 p.m. Tuesday, firefighters responded to a motor vehicle versus pedestrian or bicyclist collision; a woman was provided basic life support and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:01 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report of a robbery in the 5200 block of Glacier Highway in which cash was taken.
• At 1 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and stopped a 15-year-old boy who allegedly took a cart of grocery items totaling $183 from Fred Meyers; charges were forwarded to John Youth Center.
• At 7:41 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 2600 block of David Street and cited Travis Richards, 25, for theft of services. He also was cited for misuse of plates.
• At 3:43 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway and cited Allan J. Lee, 31, for criminal trespass.
• At 2:18 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a report that the rear window of a truck was broken in the 2200 block of Great Western Street.