• At 6:23 p.m. Tuesday, Dwayne Clements, 46, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:53 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of domestic violence assault and criminal trespass. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 7:10 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a violation of a domestic violence protective order. Investigation continues.
• At 6:43 a.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was not involved.
• At 6:23 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a trespass call in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway, and investigation continues into drug possession.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 13 EMS calls, a call to Franklin Street that was cancelled en route at 10 a.m., a transport call at 10:30 a.m. to take a patient from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport, a burn complaint on Glacier Highway at 12:57 p.m., an agency assist call on Glacier Highway at 3:17 p.m., a report of a two-vehicle accident on Glacier Highway where no serious injuries were reported and no one had to be transported to BRH, and a fire at a church on Glacier Highway at 11:49 p.m. alongside JPD officers. For more information on the church fire, please see the news section of today’s newspaper.
• At 7:43 a.m. Wednesday, a 59-year-old man reported harassment in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:07 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle damage-only collision on Glacier Highway at the second Switzer Village entrance. Lois E. Dworshak, 60, was cited for failing to yield after a stop. Both vehicle were towed from the scene.
• At 7:25 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a hit-and-run with no injuries and minor vehicle damage in the 9800 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 7:53 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a robbery at the Travelodge Hotel in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway. For more information, see the news section of Wednesday’s newspaper.
• At 3:47 p.m. Tuesday, Russel S. Griffin Jr., 25, was cited and released for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 3:31 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a theft in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 4:39 p.m. Tuesday, a 44-year-old man reported his laser Christmas light display and an extension cord was stolen from his yard in the 4400 block of Julep Street.
• At 1:44 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of vandalism in the 3400 block of Kant Court.
• At 1:14 p.m. Tuesday, a 30-year-old man reported his unlocked vehicle was rifled in the 4300 block of Bauer Lane and various items were taken.
• At 6:24 a.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a welfare check on a couple with small children in the 10000 block of Glacier Highway. An informational report was made for the Office of Children’s Services. Domestic violence related.