This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:39 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported burglary in the 10900 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:27 p.m. Thursday, a 23-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault and criminal mischief in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 3:24 a.m. Friday, a 32-year-old woman reported her 25-year-old boyfriend sprayed her in the face with pepper spray in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to five EMS calls, a transport call, an unauthorized burn on Thane Road and a single vehicle accident on Fritz Cove Road.
• On Wednesday, CCFR responded to six EMS calls and a transport call to take a male patient and flight team from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport.
• On Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Shell Simmons Drive that sounded when someone had removed a smoke detector, a fire alarm on third Street wherein there was no obvious cause for the alarm, a fire alarm on Decoy Boulevard sounded due to a system malfunction, and five EMS calls.
• At 11:08 p.m. Thursday, an investigation continued into a reported theft of clothing and electronics in the 2700 block of Roger Street.
• At 8:37 a.m. Friday, a 35-year-old man reported his unlocked vehicle rifled and items stolen in the 1500 block of Ling Court.
• At 12:46 p.m. Thursday, a 73-year-old woman reported her vehicle vandalzied in the 1300 block of Fritz Cove Road.
• At 2:51 a.m. Friday, an investigation continued into vandalism at the First National Bank on Front Street.
• At 3:09 a.m. Friday, police investigated a vehicle collission on private property in the 5000 block of Douglas Highway. Both vehicles sustained less than $400 in damage. No one was injured.
Vehicle in ditch
• At 7:33 a.m. Friday, a 73-year-old man rolled his 2002 Cadillac SUV in his neighbors driveway in the 19400 block of Glacier Highway. The driver was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:17 a.m. Friday, an incident was reported where an infant was left unattended in the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive. Charges of endangerment to follow. Alcohol involved.