This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire/Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 11:24 a.m. Thursday, Alaska State Troopers assisted the Juneau Police Department with serving an arrest warrant on Devin Clements, 23, who had two warrants for his arrest. The first was for failure to appear on an original charge of fourth-degree assault and fourth-degree misconduct involving weapons. The second warrant was for aiding and abetting a first-degree robbery and a second-degree theft. Clement was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center where he was held in lieu of $10,500 bail.
• At 4:31 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a protective order violation in the 2400 block of Douglas Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 4:48 p.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Jan Marie Gonce, 59, for driving under the influence. She was taken to LCCC where she was held without bail. Alcohol was involved.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:32 a.m. Friday, a 49-year-old woman reported her car was struck while parked in the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. She reported her side view mirror was damaged.
• At 3:02 p.m. Thursday, a man reported two campaign signs were stolen from his front yard in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 8:28 a.m. Friday, a 30-year-old man reported the theft of heating fuel from an outside tank with an estimated value of $375. There are no leads or suspects.
• At 9:06 p.m. Thursday, a resident placed Kari Doran, 53, under a citizen’s arrest for criminal trespassing. Doran was taken to LCCC where she was held in lieu of a $100 bail. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:01 p.m. Friday, JPD cited and released Lena Jimmie, 54, for criminal trespassing in the 200 block of Front Street.