This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 12:35 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a burglary in a storage facility in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 6:19 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Brandon J. Doucet for disorderly conduct in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $250 bail.
• At 10:35 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway and investigated criminal mischief to a vehicle.
• At 8 p.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested a 35-year-old man in the Juneau area for criminal mischief domestic violence and for criminal mischief; he was taken to LCCC without bail.
• At 12:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a DUI incident in the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road; investigation continues.
Failure to stop
• At 11:45 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a failure to stop at the direction of a peace officer on Trout Street.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls and two medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 2:06 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to Glacier Spur Road for a water rescue; a woman was assisted but was not taken to the hospital. At 8:42 p.m., firefighters responded to a fire alarm on Salmon Creek Lane that was triggered by building maintenance.
• At 10:44 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:09 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a reported theft of medication in the 5900 block of Churchill Way; investigation continues.
• At 2:15 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 78-year-old woman in the 400 block of Third Street regarding the theft of an iPhone.
• At 2:47 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a stolen Sony smartphone in the downtown area.
• At 4:01 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a theft report on Marine Way.
• At 5:12 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a reported theft in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:11 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 54-year-old woman in the 800 block of F Street regarding the theft of an inoperable women’s bicycle valued at $100.
• At 11:54 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a theft of a cellphone in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 1:13 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report at Fred Meyer.
• At 7:26 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of criminal trespass at a residence in the 3200 block of Bresee Street.
• At 10:31 a.m. Thursday, JPD arrested Maria Lynn McDaniel for criminal trespass in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive.
• At 3:58 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 58-year-old man in the 300 block of D Street that his residence had been vandalized.
• At 8:52 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of property stolen from a vehicle in the 1800 block of Davis Avenue.