This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:16 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department received a report by a 31-year-old woman in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway regarding an assault by a 24-year-old man; investigation continues.
•At 9:37 a.m., JPD responded to a report of a possible burglary in the 8400 block of Kimberly Street; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to eight EMS callas and one medical transport in the area throughout the day.
• At 12:32 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of the possible fraudulent use of a bank account in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, JPD cited Kenneth Johnson, 30, for stealing approximately $183 in merchandise from Safeway.
• At 1:54 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report by a 59-year-old woman in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road that someone stole her cell phone, which she valued at $600.
• At 2:33 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report by a 50-year-old woman in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue regarding the theft of a cell phone.
• At 9:53 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a boat motor in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard; investigation continues.
• At 10:09 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the 5600 block of Glacier Highway and arrested Christopher Davidson, 42, for trespassing. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and bail was set at $50.