This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:58 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive of a burglary and theft in the Juneau area. The investigation continues.
• At 4:47 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a violation of a Domestic Violence Protective Order in the Juneau area. An arrest was made, and the investigation continues.
• At 7:34 a.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute report on the 4300 block of Marion Drive and arrested 30-year-old Scott Whiteley for disorderly conduct. He was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 cash bail.
• At 3:11 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 22-year-old Asya Claflin on the 8100 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Claflin blew a .166 PBT and was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:28 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of shoplifting on the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road and arrested 28-year-old James Lewis for larceny. He was remanded to jail reference a previous arrest, and held without bail.
• At 3:21 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a tresspassing report on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway arrested 28-year-old Michael Hoyt for criminal trespass and concealment of mercandise at a business on Glacier Highway. He was transported and lodged at the Lemon Creek Correctional Center with bail set at $250.