This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:40 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a possible assault. Investigation continues.
• At 3:01 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report from a 41-year-old woman who said her boyfriend assaulted her. Investigation continues.
• At 9 p.m. Friday, a 57-year-old man was arrested for assault domestic violence. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:56 a.m. Saturday, a 47-year-old woman reported that her husband had assaulted her.
• At 9:50 a.m. Saturday, a 34-year-old man was arrested for punching another man in the face.
• At 3:35 p.m. Friday, Kathy Seale, 59, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 1000 block of Tenth Street.
• At 1:12 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a possible sexual assault. Investigation continues.
• At 4:46 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a possible sexual assault of a minor. Investigation continues.
• At 3:33 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of possible misconduct involving a controlled substance. Investigation continues.
• At 12:25 p.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reported that her license plate had been stolen. The license plate was reportedly taken from her 1996 green Ford Explorer and valued at about $50.
• At 1:13 p.m. Friday, a 51-year-old man reported that the battery of his 1991 Ford Explorer had been stolen at the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue. The battery is valued at $60.
• At 4:07 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a reported theft in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 7:40 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a possible theft at the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 1:11 a.m. Saturday, Marie, Sarabia was cited and released for operating a vehicle in the 3300 block of Egan Drive after consuming alcohol.