This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymouslyto juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:53 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department responded to assault report in the Juneau area and arrested a 22-year-old woman for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
Failure to yield
• At 11:10 p.m. Thursday, JPD attempted a traffic stop in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, but the vehicle fled. The vehicle was later located and seized as evidence; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls and three medical transports in the area throughout the day.
• At 7:13 p.m. Thursday, firefighters were dispatched to an active fire alarm on Hospital Drive; it had been triggered by steam from a shower.
• At 8:31 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a theft in the 8600 block of Teal Street; investigation continues.
• At 9:25 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a stolen weedeater from a residence in the 3300 block of Meander Way.
• At 2:23 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a trespassing report on Egan Drive and cited Laverne Bitsilly, 54, for trespassing. Alcohol was involved.
• At 10:04 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Donna Murphy, 51, for criminal trespass on Egan Drive; alcohol was involved. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:58 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a vandalism report from a business in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 6:55 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of a broken window in the 300 block of Franklin Street; investigation continues.