This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:49 p.m. Friday, JPD charged 32-year-old Tyeasha Mitchell for an assault in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and released on her own recognizance.
• At 12:48 p.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of a burglary in the 5400 block of Shaune Drive; investigation continues.
• AT 4 a.m. Saturday, JPD received a report of a motor vehicle crash in the area of 1201 Egan Drive. Upon responding to the scene, JPD and Capital City Fire and Rescue located a white Ford Fusion disabled in the roadway. They identified the driver as 26-year-old Fuapauna Sua. An investigation showed that Sua had been driving outbound on Egan Drive when Sua drove off the roadway and struck a light pole and speed limit sign. Sua was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital for medical evaluation. Sua was later arrested for drunk driving after providing a breath sample with a .163 percent blood alcohol content.
• At 8:41 p.m. Thursday, 48-year-old Christine Norman was arrested for disorderly conduct after challenging a JPD officer to a fight in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:26 p.m. Friday, 42-year-old Jason Martin-Wilson was arrested for disordely conduct for participating in a fight. He was taken to LCCC and held on a $250 bail.
• At 12:21 a.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old male reported that he was punched in the face by a 36-year-old male in the 200 block of Front Street, in front of a bar. Several people reported that the 50-year-old male was the cause of the disturbance inside the bar.
• At 1:01 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of theft of an outboard engine in the 13500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:12 p.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old male reported the theft of $150 from a cash register in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:17 p.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old female reported the theft of a six-person tent, a chair and other camping equipment valued at $200 in the 3000 block of Wood Duck Avenue.
• At 10:59 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of theft in the 100 block of Franklin Street; investigation continues.
• At 11:09 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of a stolen camera in the 1900 block of Crest Street; investigation continues.
• At 4:54 p.m. Friday, JPD received a report from a 44-year-old female of a stolen bike valued at $185 in the 300 block of Wood Duck Avenue.
• At 8:43 a.m. Friday, 32-year-old Jared Fortin was cited for criminal trespass in the 300 block of Fourth Street.
• At 12 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 55-year-old Thomas D. Williams for criminal trespass and domestic assault. He was taken to LCCC.