This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:43 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report from a 61-year-old woman who claimed her residence on the 9100 block of Cinema Drive had been burglarized.
• At 4:54 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a hit and run motor vehicle collision on the 100 block of Main Street; investigation continues.
• At 10:26 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of child abuse in the Juneau area; confidential investigation continues.
• At 1:22 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested 38-year-old Buck Mills on the 9300 block of Glacier Highway for violating his parole and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:48 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested Lorenzo Nick Emmery Jefferson for domestic violence assault after responding to a report on the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• At 7:46 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of criminal mischief on the 2800 block of Postal Way; investigation continues.
• At 8:13 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a report of drug activity at the 100 block of Franklin Street; confidential investigation continues.
• At 12:05 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of a theft at the 4100 block of Aspen Avenue; investigation continues.
• At 5:10 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a report of damaged GCI power lines on the 2900 block of Douglas Highway; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Thursday, Capital City Fire/Rescue performed two medical transports in the area throughout the day.