This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:05 p.m. Thursday, a 46-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center where he was held without bail.
• At 5:13 p.m. Thursday, a man reported that a window had been broken at his residence in the 14000 block of Glacier Highway while he was away.
• At 6:58 p.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department received a report of harm to a child. Investigation continues. Domestic violence related.
• At 3:26 p.m. Thursday, Brittany Arey, 21, was arrested in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue for violating conditions of release and false information. She was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 4:05 a.m. Friday, Christopher Houston, 25, was arrested for violating conditions of release in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:45 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of drug activity. Confidential investigation continues.
• At 9:13 p.m. Thursday, Raninon Knowles, 19, was cited and released for minor consuming alcohol in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:17 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a hit-and-run involving a parked vehicle on Ferry Way. Damage only.
• At 2:13 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a shoplifting incident. A suspect in the case has been identified. Domestic violence related.
• At 4:15 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a stolen backpack, containing a 2010 MacBook Pro, in the 100 block of Egan Drive. The laptop and bag are valued at $625.
• At 8:22 p.m. Thursday, Lisa M. Cole, 50, was cited and released for larceny from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:54 a.m. Friday, JPD received a report of concealment of merchandise from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.