This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:21 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department received a burglary report in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 5:07 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a fraudulent $20 bill in the 900 block of 10th Street.
• At 9:13 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of an intoxicated subject in the 200 block of Franklin Street and arrested Christopher Davidson, 42, for disorderly conduct. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on $100 bail.
• At 10:19 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of drug activity in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 10 EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 1:55 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to conduct fire code enforcement on Third Street. At 3:34 p.m., firefighters responded to an active fire alarm on Salmon Creek Lane that had been triggered by a malfunctioning boiler. At 6:37 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a possible structure fire on Timberline Court; there was no sign of a fire.
Hit and run
• At 1:15 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a hit and run accident in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road; investigation continues.
• At 1:13 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 57-year-old man in the 8400 block of Steep Place regarding a theft; investigation continues.
• At 1:40 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 2500 block of Radcliffe Road; investigation continues.
• At 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a theft in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft from a vehicle in the 300 block of Second Street.