• At 12:15 a.m. Thursday, 42-year-old Ivan Sabon was cited and released for violating conditions of release in the 100 block of Franklin Street. Alcohol was involved. Sabon was cited for the same thing again a few hours later, 10:11 a.m., and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 10 EMS calls, a fire alarm on a boat on Glacier Highway where there were no signs of a fire, a call to Shell Simmons Drive to assist in ventilating a building after a can of pepper spray was accidentally set off, a false fire alarm at a building on 10th Street and another on Riverside Drive, and two transport calls to take patients and flight crews to and from the hospital and airport.
• At 1:30 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of a life-ring burning in the 200 block of Marine Way. Investigation continues.
• At 4:07 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of an unauthorized use of a credit card in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 1:42 p.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted CCFR with a medical call.
• At 5:22 p.m. Wednesday, JPD assisted the Probation Office with a remand in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
• At 12:33 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a stolen baseball cap, valued at $35, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 6:36 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a theft in the 800 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 3:24 p.m. Thursday, JPD received a report that two fishing poles and reels were stolen from a van on 11th Street.
• At 2:37 p.m. Wednesday, a 67-year-old man reported three vehicles were rifled through in the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard. Nothing was reported stolen.