This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a disturbance in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive and arrested Bethany Remi Kunkle, 31, for criminal mischief. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:23 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a fight in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 12:57 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a disturbance in the Juneau area and arrested a 24-year-old man on an outstanding warrant.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire &Rescue responded to 11 EMS calls and four medical transports in the area throughout the day.
• At 10:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of harassment in the 2200 block of Great Western Street; investigation continues.
• At 10:29 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and cited Kevin Wheaton, 36, for larceny.
• At 3:38 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a theft report in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue and cited Michael Hoyt, 38, for larceny.
• At 8:38 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Oscar Snell Jr. for trespassing in a business in the 8800 block of Glacier Highway and released him to appear in court.
• At 7:20 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of the vandalism of a vehicle in the 4000 block of Delta Drive; investigation continues.
• At 7:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report by a 37-year-old woman in the 17800 block of Point Stephens Spur Road that her vehicle had been rifled and items taken.
• At 8:37 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a car rifling in the 5600 block of Douglas Highway; investigation continues.