This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:40 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a burglary of a storage unit in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard; investigation continues.
• At 8:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of the burglary of a storage unit in the 5400 block of Commercial Boulevard; investigation continues.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 9:53 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Tammy Hayes, 52, for DWI in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road and took her to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 12 EMS calls in the area throughout the day.
• At 8:59 a.m. Wednesday, firefighters conducted a building inspection for fire code violations in Third Street.
• At 10:06 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters were dispatched to a vehicle fire on Glacier Highway; the fire was extinguished.
• At 1:48 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report by a 24-year-old man in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway that his coat containing a wallet and keys was stolen from his hotel room.
• At 1:52 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report on Egan Drive and cited Thomas Bell, 55, for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release.
• At 4:22 p.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Jin Jung, 42, for criminal trespass in the 200 block of Front Street and took him to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:27 a.m. Wednesday, JPD cited Rodney Jackson, 47, for criminal trespass in the 200 block of Ferry Way.