This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:27 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Charles G. Billy, 54, for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street; he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and then released on his own recognizance.
• At 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of drug activity in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
Fire and medical
• On Tuesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to eight EMS calls and four medical transports in the area throughout the day. At 3:55 p.m., firefighters were dispatched to a burn complaint on Camden Place; the property owner was advised to make the fire burn hotter. At 7:44 p.m., they responded to a beeping carbon monoxide alarm on Kanat-A Deyi Street; it needed new batteries.
• On Wednesday, CCFR responded to 10 EMS calls and six medical transports. At 3:01 a.m., firefighters responded to a vehicle collision on Egan Drive; a man was provided basic life support and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital. At 4:30 a.m., they responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Poppy Court; the residence was checked with gas meters and no signs of carbon monoxide were found. At 10:20 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to a possible car fire on North Douglas Highway, but no vehicle was found. At 4:41 p.m., they responded to a vehicle collision on West 10th Street; a woman was evaluated but not transported. At 5:17 p.m., firefighters responded to a burn complaint on Birch Lane, but did not locate a fire.
• At 2:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of fraud in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 3:01 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a single-vehicle crash involving a motorcycle in the 900 block of Egan Drive; the rider sustained broken bones.
• At 2:52 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 7:53 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a shoplifting report in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:02 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report by a 36-year-old man in the 8100 block of Threadneedle Street regarding the theft of a bicycle.
• At 11:03 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a trespassing report in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:12 a.m. Wednesday, JPD arrested Christine Ann Norman, 48, in the 1600 block of Davis Avenue for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release; she was taken to LCCC.