This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:22 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an an assault on a child in the Juneau area; investigation continues.
• At 7:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of harassment in an ongoing domestic dispute in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to 10 EMS calls and two medical transports in the area throughout the day.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:23 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a hit and run involving a pedestrian in the 400 block of Franklin Street.
• At 6:25 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road; no injuries were reported and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:04 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report by a 90-year-old woman in the Juneau area regarding the theft of a cellphone valued at $129.
• At 2:08 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a backpack from the parking lot at Fish Creek Park on Douglas Highway.
• At 7:36 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of the theft of a vehicle and unlawful use of an access device in the 200 block of Gastineau Avenue.