This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:38 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted with an Adult Probation Office remand in the 5500 block of Aisek Street.
• At 5:10 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of residential burglary in the 8900 block of Trio Street. Investigation continues.
• On Thursday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Charles Blattner, 47, was previously cited for disfiguring crab. An investigation revealed Blattner had 11 Tanner crab on board his vessel in Gastineau Channel that were disfigured in a manner that prevented the determination of size.
Failure to complete logbook
• On Thursday, Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Anies Sadeghi, 23, for failing to complete his sport fish guide logbooks as required. Troopers said in an online dispatch that business owner Grantley Moore, 41, from Moore Charters LLC, where Sadeghi worked, was also issued two $210 citations for failing to complete his sport fish guide logbook as required.
• At 7:46 a.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old female reported her vehicle was rifled in the 9400 block of Berners Avenue and an iPod valued at $20 was taken.