• At 6:21 p.m. Wednesday, a 55-year-old man was arrested for violating his conditions of release in a domestic violence related case.
• At 11:45 a.m. Thursday, Mark Brown, 49, was cited and released for criminal trespass in the 8800 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to six EMS calls, two transport calls, a fire alarm on Glacier Highway for smoke in an enclosed building, an assist call on Glacier Highway to follow up on a fire investigation from the prior evening, and a call to Glacier Highway that was cancelled en route.
Motor vehicle accident
• At 10:59 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a hit-and-run collision and possible DUI in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Taren Jones, 26, was arrested for DUI, and she was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:03 p.m. Wednesday, a 63-year-old woman reported a theft of a cell phone in the 4500 block of Kanata Street.
• At 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of a stolen cell phone in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 6:55 p.m. Wednesday, an unknown suspect stole $10.99 worth of merchandise from a business in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:26 a.m. Thursday, a 55-year-old woman reported damage to and theft from her vehicle in the 12300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:35 a.m. Thursday, a 60-year-old woman reported the theft of cash from a business in the 300 block of Fourth Street.