This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:45 a.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a disturbance in the 200 block of Third Street.
• At 3:16 a.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report from a 41-year-old woman in the 200 block of Third Street that she had been assaulted by a 34-year-old woman; alcohol reportedly was involved.
• At 12:29 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report from a 57-year-old woman in the Juneau area regarding being assaulted by a 60-year-old man.
Drug, warrant arrest
• At 4:28 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers tried to contact Michael Tyler Williams, 22, at an Amalga Street apartment. Williams had a no-bail parole warrant and two misdemeanor warrants for failure to comply with conditions of probation. Williams reportedly jumped out of a second-story window and tried to flee on foot, but was apprehended a short distance later. Williams allegedly was found to be in possession of a controlled substance and was remanded to Lemon Creek Correctional Center without bail.
Fire and medical
• On Wednesday, Capital City Fire/Rescue responded to eight EMS calls and one medical transport in the area throughout the day. At 2:40 a.m., firefighters were dispatched to help clean up a chemical spill on Sixth Street. At 5 a.m., firefighters responded to a report of a possible explosion in a burned structure on Industrial Boulevard; units investigated and found no fire or safety issues that needed to be mitigated. At 7:05 p.m., they responded to a grease fire on Crest Street that was contained to a container and extinguished it.
Motor vehicle collision
• At 4:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a motorcycle accident in the 6500 block of Egan Drive; the motorcycle sustained approximately $1,000 in damage and was towed from the scene.
•At 8:42 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a collision in the 4100 block of Mendenhall Boulevard; investigation continues.
• At 4:24 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a report of a theft in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway; investigation continues.
• At 12:20 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited Desiree Littlefield, 23, for criminal trespass in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:55 p.m. Tuesday, JPD cited Angel Paige-Carrillo, 18, for criminal trespass in the 5000 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 11:57 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report from a 42-year-old man in the 1100 block of C Street that his vehicle had been vandalized overnight.
• At 9:13 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of vehicle rifling on Egan Drive downtown in which $3,000 in checks was taken.