This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:21 p.m. Sunday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call on Davis Avenue where a car struck a bicyclist. The rider was transported to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 5:08 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a call on the 11800 block of Glacier Highway where a 35-year-old woman reported roughly $3,500 worth of damage to her vehicle from a hit-and-run.
• At 2:06 p.m. Sunday, JPD cited and released 34-year-old Alexander Joseph White on Vanderbilt Hill Road for driving without a valid license.
• At 6:59 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 21-year-old Adrienne Martine Audet for criminal trespass on Egan Drive and violating conditions of release. Audet was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:48 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 31-year-old Roy Mark Williams on the 1900 block of Allen Court for two counts of theft and one count of violating conditions of release.
• At 7:29 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a call on the 15100 block of Glacier Highway where a 61-year-old man reported camping supplies stolen from his campsite.