This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:04 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 9000 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of a 30-year-old woman who reported her home was burglarized. Investigation continues.
• At 1:05 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 46-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault. Alcohol was a factor. The man was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
• At 3:22 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 30-year-old man in the Juneau area for violating a domestic violence protective order. He was taken to LCCC and held without bail.
Driving under the influence
• At 4:48 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Leslie Colleen Keim, 50, in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road for driving under the influence. Her car was impounded. She was later released.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:35 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 8500 block of Old Dairy Road to investigate the report of a motor vehicle crash. Police found that Jason Guerra, 35, was driving a 2015 Dodge and hit a 1996 Subaru that was driven by a 19-year-old woman. Damage to the Dodge was estimated at $7,400 and damage to the Subaru was estimated at $3,025. A 1999 Plymouth driven by an 18-year-old man also sustained an estimated $1,000 in the crash. Guerra was cited for failing to yield and not having insurance. Capital City Fire/Rescue arrived and evaluated those involved. No injuries were reported. Two cars were towed from the scene.
• At 7:37 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 33-year-old man who reported that a 56-year-old man had hit an 18-year-old man with his car. No injuries were reported.
• At 7:13 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Matthew Glenn Richey, 33, in the 3700 block of Amalga Street for criminal trespass and theft. Richey was taken to LCCC.