This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:04 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the report of domestic violence assault in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 9:15 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested a 33-year-old man in the Juneau area for one count of domestic violence criminal mischief.
• At 2:44 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Joseph M. Jensen, 52, on Highland Drive for driving under the influence. His breath-alcohol content was measured at 0.149 percent. The original call to police was for a road rage incident that resulted in a rear-end collision. The damage was estimated at $2,400. Jenson was cited for the collision. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and released on his own recognizance.
• At 12:05 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Yevgen Chepurko, 36, in the 2000 block of Radcliffe Road for indecent exposure via citizen’s arrest. Chepurko was also charged with violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC and held on $250 bail.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:36 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to investigate the report that a 2006 Nissan was damaged when it was hit by an unknown vehicle sometime during the night.
• At 3:32 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard to create a case to document concealment of merchandise.
• At 3:24 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 1200 block of Harbor Way to investigate the report of a 37-year-old man who reported a burglary to his boat at Harris Harbor.
• At 11:56 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a stolen vehicle. Investigation continues.
• At 6:25 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Brynn Marie Sellers, 31, in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive for one count of criminal trespass.
• At 8:49 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Albert Samuel Judson, 76, in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway for violating conditions of release. Judson was taken to LCCC and held on $250 cash bail.
• At 10:19 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3200 block of Hospital Drive to investigate the report of a man who reported all the windows to each of his vehicles had been smashed out. The man suspected his girlfriend. Investigation continues.
• At 7:12 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5300 block of Commercial Drive to investigate the report of theft from a car. Investigation continues.