This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:21 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue to investigate the report of a 49-year-old woman who reported her house was burglarized sometime between Oct. 31 and Nov. 2. Investigation continues.
• At 6:26 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the reported violation of a protective order. Investigation continues.
• At 4:55 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5200 block of Glacier Highway to investigate an alarm, and an investigation continues into a larceny.
• At 8:26 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 3200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road to investigate the report of a 41-year-old woman who reported the theft of her purse and items taken from her car, including an iPad Mini 2, worth an estimated $1,350.
• At 1:56 p.m. Sunday, JPD cited and released James Culver Miller, 37, for trespassing in the Egan Drive area. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:33 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of vandalism to a 1995 Subaru Legacy. Investigation continues.