This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 1:11 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 1900 block of Allen Court to investigate the report of a 53-year-old man who reported being assaulted by a 47-year-old woman.
• At 10:25 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 11800 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 68-year-old woman who reported her storage unit was broken into sometime in July or August 2016.
• At 4:29 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested an 18-year-old woman in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:03 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report of a 37-year-old man assaulting a 43-year-old woman in the Juneau area. The man left the scene before the report was made.
• At 12:51 p.m. Sunday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sexual assault in the Juneau area.
• At 10:43 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of shoplifting from a business in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and later arrested Cameron Ray Lepoidevin, 25, for violating conditions of release, criminal trespass and larceny. After he had shoplifted from the business, Lepoidevin had fled the scene on a motorcycle. The motorcycle was impounded and Lepoidevin was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:22 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report of a fight in the 700 block of Ninth Street. They arrested John Finley Cusma, 34, for theft of a bicycle. Alcohol was a factor. Cusma was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:10 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 9400 block of Carrol Place to investigate the report of a 26-year-old woman who reported several items being stolen from the backyard of a home.
• At 11:42 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Miranda Petershoare, 34, in the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard for criminal trespass. Alcohol was a factor. Petershoare was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:15 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a 44-year-old man who reported that a 37-year-old man was trespassing.
• At 1:49 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a 29-year-old woman who reported her backpack stolen from her vehicle.
• At 9:27 p.m. Sunday, JPD made a traffic stop in the 4000 block of Egan Drive. One of the passengers, 29-year-old Zachary Daniels, was arrested on a $50 JPD warrant for failing to appear in court. Daniels was taken to LCCC. Officers found evidence of other crimes in the car and impounded the car as evidence.