This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:03 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department arrested a 47-year-old woman in the Juneau area for violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:18 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated a 58-year-old woman’s report that someone used her debit card without authorization.
• At 3:55 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Mark Hutter, 32, in the 4400 block of Douglas Highway for hindering the prosecution of 24-year-old Christian Knapp. Hutter was taken to LCCC.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:42 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Marine Way to investigate a hit and run involving a vehicle hitting a person. The victim, a man, was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital for his injuries.
• At 12:10 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Christopher Michael Harty, 42, in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive for resisting arrest. Alcohol was a factor. Harty was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:34 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Ninth Street to investigate a 37-year-old man’s report that his dog had been stolen from his home. The dog was worth an estimated $3,000.
• At 6:39 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Sitka Street to investigate a 40-year-old woman’s report of vandalism to her vehicle. Damage was estimated at about $2,000.