This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:37 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 6500 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of an assault between a 32-year-old man and a 40-year-old man. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 3:45 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to Sealaska Plaza to investigate a 42-year-old man’s report that another man had slapped him. JPD arrived and restored peace.
• At 1:15 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a 51-year-old woman’s report that a 49-year-old man violated a protective order and vandalized a vehicle in the Juneau area.
• At 8:16 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a 40-year-old woman’s report that a 58-year-old man violated a protective order by communicating with her.
• At 10:06 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a domestic dispute in the Juneau area between a man and a woman. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 12:45 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 47-year-old man in the Juneau area for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:25 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 8100 block of Glacier Highway to investigate a 45-year-old woman’s report that a 27-year-old woman trespassed at a local business.
• At 8:16 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested Nathan Nichols, 37, in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue on an outstanding Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant. Nichols was also charged with escape and interfering.