This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:53 p.m. Saturday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 8800 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of an assault. Investigation continues.
• At 3:26 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested a 51-year-old man in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal mischief. Alcohol was a factor. The man was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:39 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive to investigate the report of an assault and domestic mischief. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 8:51 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 59-year-old woman for domestic violence assault and domestic violence criminal mischief in the Juneau area. The woman was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:16 a.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Ana Parra, 26, in the 3500 block of Douglas Highway for driving under the influence. Parra later provided a breath sample of 0.182 percent blood-alcohol content. Parra was taken to LCCC and was later released.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 2500 block of Douglas Highway to investigate a motor vehicle crash. No injuries were reported.
• At 5:25 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded the report of an unoccupied vehicle in a ditch on Fritz Cove Road. The car had struck several mail boxes in the area and was impounded. Investigation continues.
• At 12:42 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a theft from a business.
• At 8:32 a.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 9000 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of fuel siphoning. Investigation continues.
• At 2:50 p.m. Saturday, JPD cited and released Allen Jeffrey Lee, 32, in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for criminal trespass.