This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 8:29 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 100 block of Spruce Street to investigate an 83-year-old man’s report that his shed and woodshop were burglarized.
• At 10:33 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 5500 block of Aisek Street to investigate the death of a 38-year-old man. The death is not considered suspicious. Investigation continues.
• At 9:24 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested a 58-year-old man for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 6:29 p.m. Sunday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 7:58 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Michelle Boerem, 35, in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for driving while intoxicated Boerem was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 2:07 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Joanna Wulfenstein, 35, in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway for driving while intoxicated. Wulfenstein was taken to LCCC. The 2006 Jeep Cherokee she was driving was impounded.
• At 12:15 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 800 block of 12th Street to investigate a 54-year-old man’s report that his debit card was stolen and fraudulently used. Alcohol was a factor.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:42 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 1000 block of Third Street to investigate a 27-year-old woman’s report that an unknown vehicle hit her 2007 Toyota Corolla. No injuries were reported.
• At 1:08 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 1800 block of Davis Avenue to investigate a 47-year-old man’s report that a flag worth an estimated $250 was stolen from his home.
• At 11:02 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3100 block of Dimond Park Loop to investigate a 61-year-old man’s report of a stolen cellphone.