This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 6:45 p.m. Sunday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue where a 40-year-old woman reported being assaulted.
• At 8:35 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested 51-year-old Patrick Dennis Hill on the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard for driving without a license and violating the conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:04 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 23-year-old Katherine Grace Cockerille on the 200 block of Front Street for disorderly conduct. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:02 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call on the 1900 block of Allen Court where 53-year-old Mark Albert Brown was arrested for harassment. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $100 bail.
• At 8:26 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested 59-year-old Debra Kay Arthur-Wilkinson on the 2400 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Arthur-Wilkinson was taken to LCCC.
• At 2:56 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a call at Sealaska Plaza where 29-year-old Pavel Bogatko was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:57 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a call on the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard where a 36-year-old woman reported a theft from her residence.
• At 7:39 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a call on the 11900 block of Glacier Highway where a 71-year-old man reported a crab pot puller stolen off his boat.
• At 9:16 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to a call on the 5100 block of Glacier Highway where a 29-year-old man reported someone broke into his boat and stole approximately $1,000 worth of goods.
• At 11:04 p.m. Sunday, JPD cited and released 23-year-old Ranae St-Germain on the 200 block of Front Street for theft of services.