This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:44 p.m. on Sunday, a 1999 Ford truck on Sunny Drive was impounded as abandoned.
• At 7:45 a.m. on Monday, a 2004 Hyundai car on Barrett Avenue was impounded as abandoned.
• At 12:42 a.m. on Monday, a 29-year-old woman reported being assaulted on the 800 block of Franklin Street.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 5:40 p.m. on Sunday, 55-year-old Thomas William Weinman was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol content of .256 and violating conditions of release on the 8700 block of Douglas Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:30 a.m. on Monday, 33-year-old Christopher Gordon Kookesh was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol content of .132 on the 3500 block of Riverside Drive and taken to LCCC.
• At 1:23 a.m. on Monday, 34-year-old Bailey Mitchell Johnson was arrested for harassment and resisting/interfering with an officer on the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue and taken to LCCC.
• At 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, 37-year-old Vanessa Marie Anderson was cited and released for theft and violating conditions of release on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:46 a.m. on Monday, 30-year-old Curtis Rocco Mangusso was cited and released for driving with a revoked license on the 400 block of F Street.