This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:03 a.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue to investigate the reported burglary of storage units. Investigation continues.
• At 3:46 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1900 block of Allen Court to investigate the reported unattended death at a residence. The deceased was 56-year-old Fred White Jr., JPD Lt. Krag Campbell said Tuesday, and the death is not seen as suspicious. Alcohol might have been a factor. Read more on page A3 of Wednesday’s newspaper.
• At 9:50 p.m. Monday, JPD arrested Situk Harry, 39, in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway for disorderly conduct. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 7:58 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sex crime in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 2:05 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue to investigate the report of a theft. Investigation continues.
• At 5:35 a.m. Tuesday, JPD arrested Christina M. Smith-Oldaker, 50, in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive for criminal trespass.