This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 4:04 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 2000 block of Radcliffe Road to investigate the report of a 46-year-old man who reported his storage unit was burglarized, with multiple items stolen. Investigation continues.
• At 10:36 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 1400 block of Harbor Way to investigate the report of a 59-year-old man who reported his boat was burglarized. Investigation continues.
• At 10:59 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 10000 block of Dawson Place to investigate the report of a 60-year-old man who reported two storage units were burglarized. Investigation continues.
• At 11:49 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a 64-year-old man who reported checks were stolen and fraudulently cashed in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 8:33 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Valerie Lynn Parkinson, 36, in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway for larceny and violating conditions of release.
• At 10:07 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 1500 block of Glacier Highway to document a theft.
• At 1:19 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Keith Patrick Coggan, 38, in the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard for criminal trespass, larceny and violating conditions of release. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• On Friday, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident David Deleyser, 25, for making a false statement on a resident sport fish license application in 2017. The citation was for $320.
• At about 4 p.m. Jan. 24, Juneau-based Alaska Wildlife Troopers cited Juneau resident Kristi E. Sycks, 31, for failing to submit a hunt report after it was determined she failed to submit a moose hunt report within 15 days of the 2018 season ending. The citation was for $120.