This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 2:20 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department arrested Felicia Evenson, 29, in the area of Egan Drive for assault. Alcohol was a factor. Evenson was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 5:48 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Johnnie Johnson, 20, in the 5900 block of Churchill Way for violating conditions of release. Alcohol was a factor. Johnson was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:55 p.m. Sunday, JPD cited and released Oscar Snell, 47, in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for criminal trespass.
• At 8:59 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 200 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of criminal trespass.
• At 8:31 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Franklin Street to investigate the report of a 34-year-old man who reported vandalism to a business. Investigation continues.
• At 6:26 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 3200 block of Tongass Boulevard to investigate the report of a 37-year-old man who reported his vehicle was broken into and his laptop was stolen.
• At 8:17 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Ashley Reeves, 27, in the 3600 block of Amalga Street on an outstanding Alaska State Troopers civil bench warrant. Reeves was taken to LCCC.