This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:06 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a report of domestic violence assault and criminal mischief in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 8:48 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the report of a man, 39, who reported an estimated $4,000 of damage to his vehicle by an unknown vehicle during a hit-and-run. The man did not know exactly where or when the damage occurred.
• At 1:36 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 5500 block of Aisek Street to investigate the report of a stolen wedding ring.
• At 2:44 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 8700 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a woman, 60, who reported fraud.
• At 2:53 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 5800 block of Glacier Highway to investigate the report of a man, 52, who reported his truck was stolen. The truck was later recovered.
• At 6:53 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Egan Drive to investigate the report of a woman, 56, who reported the theft of her Coach tote and iPhone 4. The items are worth an estimated $350.
• At 4:01 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Cierra Carine Davies, 28, in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway on a $5,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failing to comply with conditions of probation. Her original charge was for possession of a controlled substance. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 11:20 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Christopher Howard Stansell, 34, in the 2200 block of Trout Street on a $50 Alaska State Troopers warrant. He was also cited and released for driving without a licence and his vehicle was impounded. Online court records show that Stansell has multiple open cases regarding driving offenses.