This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:17 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 2000 block of Radcliffe Road to investigate the report of a 72-year-old man who reported someone entered his boat and stole an unknown number of items.
• At 1:55 a.m. Monday, JPD arrested Keith Patrick Coggan, 38, in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue for criminal mischief after he cut the fence around the JPD employee parking lot. Damage to the fence was estimated at $250. Coggan was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $500 cash bail.
• At 9:24 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Barry Ellsworth, 41, and Brandon Bowhay, 38, in the Juneau area. The original call was from a 36-year-old man in the 9400 block of Berners Avenue who reported his car was stolen. Officers spotted the car shortly afterward and found Ellsworth and Bowhay inside. Bowhay was arrested on a $20,000 Alaska State Troopers warrant for failing to comply with conditions of probation, with the original charge of first-degree burglary. Ellsworth was arrested for driving without a valid license and the car was returned to its owner.
• At 7:51 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the area of Old Lawson Creek Road to investigate the report of a 30-year-old woman who reported her 2008 tan GMC Yukon was stolen, along with her credit card. Investigation continues.
• At 8:36 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 2200 block of Crow Hill Drive to investigate the report that a 2015 Dodge Dart was stolen.
• At 6:28 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Pavel Bogatko, 28, in the 200 block of Franklin Street for criminal mischief and violating conditions of release.