This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 9:16 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road to investigate the report of an assault. Alcohol was a factor. Investigation continues.
• At 7:07 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Zachary Irons, 31, in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road for disorderly conduct. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and held on $100 cash bail.
• At 5:43 p.m. Sunday, JPD responded to the report of credit card fraud in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:38 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 100 block of Main Street to investigate the report of a hit and run. No injuries were reported. Investigation continues.
Search and rescue
• At about 10:39 a.m. Monday, Juneau-based Alaska State Troopers coordinated multiple agencies in a search-and-rescue on Davidson Glacier River near Haines. A canoe with 11 people on board overturned and one man, 50-year-old North Las Vegas resident Steven Todd Willis, was declared dead at about 12:51 p.m. Monday. Read more on Tuesday’s A1 page.
• At 9:03 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to the 400 block of Gastineau Avenue to investigate the report of a 35-year-old man who reported his black trek bike as stolen. The bike is worth an estimated $500.
• At 8:44 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Alan Lee, 32, in the 4300 block of University Drive for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC for those two charges in addition to several other pending cases.
• At 3:52 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Tamara Roberts, 44, in the 3000 block of Riverwood Drive for one count of being a fugitive from justice.
• At 11:56 p.m. Sunday, JPD arrested Timothy Lopez, 38, on Sunny Point Way on one count of being a fugitive from justice.