This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:31 p.m. on Saturday, a 40-year-old woman was arrested for two counts of domestic violence- assault, harassment and violation of conditions of release and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:57 p.m. on Saturday, JPD investigated an assault between a 41-year-old man and a 25-year-old man on the 2500 block of Industrial Boulevard.
• At 9:06 a.m. on Sunday, an 83-year-old man reported someone entered his home without permission and stole multiple items on the 5000 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:13 p.m. on Friday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 6:36 a.m. on Saturday, JPD investigated the death of a 63-hear-old woman on the 2500 block of Vista Drive. The death is not considered suspicious and the next of kin has been notified.
Driving under the influence
• At 12:08 a.m. on Friday, 38-year-old Tara Stuart was arrested for drug-related driving under the influence and released pending issuance of a criminal charge on the 3500 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 4:53 a.m. on Friday, 19-year-old Seth James Gerrin was arrested for driving under the influence (breath-alcohol level .218), reckless endangerment, criminal mischief, failure to give notice after striking another vehicle, fleeing the scene and striking a light pole on the 10000 block of Jensine Street. Gerring was taken to LCCC and the vehicle he was driving was totaled.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 3:33 a.m. on Saturday, 36-year-old Victor Ivan Cruz Matute was arrested for driving while intoxicated and on a JPD warrant on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 4:26 p.m. on Friday, a 38-year-old woman reported possible fraud and theft on the 800 block of Twelfth Street.
• At 9:05 p.m. on Friday, a 39-year-old woman reported her cell phone stolen on the 100 block of Gastineau Avenue.
• At 2:02 p.m. on Thursday, 32-year-old Amanda Marie Phillips was arrested for driving without a valid license and violating conditions of release on the 9100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to LCCC.
• At 2:10 p.m. on Saturday, 26-year-old Kelsey Rachel Stark was cited and released for driving without a license and violating conditions of release on the 5800 block of Churchill Way.
• At 2:38 a.m. on Sunday, 29-year-old Ofa Ki Mataki Kivalu was cited and released for driving with a revoked license and violating conditions of release on the 10700 of Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 2:07 p.m. on Saturday, a Dodge Neon was impounded for impeding traffic on the 300 block of Franklin Street.
• At 5:26 a.m. on Saturday, a 54-year-old woman reported the theft of a red pickup truck on the 9100 block of Riverwood Drive.