This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 11:33 p.m. Friday, Juneau Police Department responded to a call on the 1000 block of Tenth Street where a 2015 Subaru Impreza driven by a 54-year-old man was involved in a crash with a 2015 Toyota Tacoma driven by a 32-year-old man.
• At 9:50 a.m. Sunday, JPD investigated the death of an 83-year-old man on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The death is not considered suspicious and next of kin have been notified.
• At 10:04 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call in the Juneau area where a 55-year-old female reported being assaulted by a 53-year-old man.
Driving under the influence
• At 10:41 p.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 75-year-old Elizabeth Niemi for driving under the influence on the 5400 block of Egan Drive. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:18 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call on the 800 block of F Street where a 34-year-old woman reported several items were stolen from her vehicle.
• At 8:47 p.m. Saturday, JPD responded to a call on the 4500 block of Kanata Street where a 54-year-old woman reported someone had siphoned gas from her vehicle.
• At 12:28 p.m. Friday, JPD cited and released 35-year-old Jared Paul Fortin for criminal trespass on the 5200 block of Commercial Boulevard.
• At 2:47 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 35-year-old Lola Leilani Bilbrey on the 2700 block of Postal Way for criminal trespass. Bilbrey was also arrested on two JPD warrants and violating conditions of release.
• At 8:31 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 33-year-old Forest Louis Badeaux for an outstanding warrant on the 200 block of Franklin Street. He was taken to LCCC.