This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 3:27 a.m., Juneau Police Department created a case for safekeeping.
• At 10:08 a.m. Friday, a 41-year-old woman reported the theft of a Dell laptop on the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 12:02 p.m. Friday, a 72-year-old man reported a 34-year-old man caused damage to his cabin.
• At 12:48 a.m. Saturday, police responded to a report of a 62-year-old man causing a disturbance on the 6300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:18 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department responded to a report of a disturbance between a 59-year-old woman and 70-year-old man.
• At 9:21 a.m. Friday, a 30-year-old woman was arrested for fourth-degree domestic violence-assault and domestic violence-criminal mischief after she broke the window of a vehicle.
• At 12:25 a.m. Friday, a 58-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and resisting arrest. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:27 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence between a 49-year-old woman and 25-year-old man.
• At 3:55 p.m. Friday, two bicycles were found on the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road and turned in for safekeeping.
• At 2:16 p.m. Thursday, 22-year-old Brenda Wilkins was cited and released for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:46 p.m. Thursday, 44-year-old Tamara Suanne Campbell was arrested for shoplifting on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and picked up on a $25 JPD warrant for failure to appear for a compliance hearing for larceny. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:27 p.m. Thursday, a 45-year-old man reported a shoplifter on the 400 block of Whittier Street. Juneau police are investigating.
• At 9:45 a.m. Saturday, at 46-year-old woman was arrested for unlawful contact and violating conditions of release. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:44 p.m. Thursday, a 2003 Toyota Camry driven by a 39-year-old woman was impounded on the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 11:39 p.m. Friday, 50-year-old Raymond Francisco Zamora was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 3200 block of Egan Drive.
• At 6:54 p.m. Friday, 33-year-old Leon Dennis Paul was cited and released for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:28 p.m. Friday, 37-year-old Valerie Lynn Parkinson was arrested for disorderly conduct and violating conditions of release. Parkinson was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:17 a.m. Saturday, police received a report of vandalism to JPD property on Egan Drive.