This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 5:16 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department arrested 30-year-old Willie Gillen on two JPD arrest warrants for $250 each. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 2:27 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on the 1900 block of Allen Court where a 38-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 59-year-old man.
• At 7:42 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on Egan Drive where a 31-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 32-year-old man.
• At 12:48 a.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on Marine Way where a 2015 Toyota Camry was struck by an older model red Toyota which left the scene.
• At 9:21 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released a 37-year-old man in the Juneau area for criminal trespass.
• At 4:27 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 31-year-old man in the Juneau area for six outstanding JPD warrants totaling $1,500. Original charges are violating conditions of release, driving without a valid license, violating a domestic violence protective order and assault. The man was additionally charged with resisting arrest and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:11 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested a 19-year-old woman for disorderly conduct on the 200 block of Front Street. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:18 a.m. Friday, JPD arrested 35-year-old Miranda Larri Petershoare on the 3200 block of Egan Drive for driving under the influence. Her blood alcohol content was .191. She was taken to LCCC and the vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 5:39 p.m. Thurday, JPD cited and released 39-year-old Andrea Loraine Robinson on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for shoplifting.
• At 10:04 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a call on the 6100 block of Montana Creek Road where a 53-year-old man reported the donation box from the Montana Creek Gun Range was stolen.
• At 3:54 p.m. Friday, JPD responded to a call on the 9400 block of La Perouse Avenue where a 32-year-old man reported his Honda motorcycle was stolen.
• At 4:19 p.m. Friday, JPD cited and released 35-year-old Jared Paul Fortin for shoplifting on the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:02 p.m. Thursday, JPD cited and released 37-year-old John Michael Vavalis on the 1000 block of Coogan Drive for driving on a revoked license. He was also cited for not having insurance. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:50 p.m. Friday, JPD arrested 43-year-old Joseph Bergman Jim for criminal trespass on the 1900 block of Allen Court. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:12 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 50-year-old Richard Carle for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:19 a.m. Saturday, JPD arrested 73-year-old James George Brouillette for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 3200 block of Hospital Drive. He was taken to LCCC.