This report contains public information available to the Empire from law enforcement and public safety agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent. Anyone with information about a crime can report a tip anonymously to juneaucrimeline.com.
• At 7:02 p.m. on Tuesday, 27-year-old Sheryl Ann Marie Shorty was arrested for one count of assault on the 9300 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 11:59 a.m. on Wednesday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence-assault and domestic violence- criminal mischief and taken to LCCC.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:23 a.m. on Wednesday, 18-year-old Chad Gerrit Cheeseman was cited and released for driving while intoxicated on the 3700 block of Julep Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded. Alcohol was a factor.
• At 10:23 p.m. on Friday, 51-year-old Tyson Kenneth Brooks was arrested for driving while intoxicated with a breath alcohol level of .173 and driving with a revoked license on the 3300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road and taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:17 p.m. on Friday, a 40-year-old man reported minor damage to a gate after his vehicle slid into it on Goldbelt Avenue.
• At 1:40 p.m. on Friday, a 70-year-old man reported a yellow Subaru stolen from the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 9:38 a.m. on Wednesday, 38-year Vanessa Mary Claire Pazar was cited for driving without a license, driving without insurance, and violating conditions of release on the 1300 block of Egan Drive.
• At 11:21 a.m. on Wednesday, 56-year-old Max David Guthert was cited and released for driving without a license on Highland Drive.
• At 1:22 p.m. on Friday, JPD contacted a 26-year-old woman for driving without a license on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Charges will be forthcoming.
• At 9:21 a.m. on Saturday, 37-year-old Christopher William Barte was cited and released for driving without a valid license on the 1700 block of Douglas Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 4:32 p.m. on Tuesday, 29-year-old Usul Singh-Williams was cited and released for criminal trespass on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:27 a.m. on Saturday, a 43-year-old man reported a trespass at a business on the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 1:39 p.m. on Saturday, 30-year-old Vance Richard Webster III was cited for criminal trespass and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:15 p.m. on Saturday, 36-year-old Jared Paul Fortin was cited and released for trespass, larceny, and violating conditions of release on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:11 p.m. on Friday, 27-year-old Jamesia Alice Goode was arrested on an AST warrant on Churchill Way and taken to LCCC.